Spending excessive engineering time on flex and rigid-flex design creation?
The OrCAD 17.2-2016 release can address these challenges as well as mixed-signal simulation complexities in IoT, wearables, and wireless mobile devices. With the latest release, you can shorten PCB development time and design reliable circuits for smaller, more compact devices.
- Rigid-flex design enhancements Help avoid manual checks with comprehensive inter-layer design-rule checking and provide cross section by zones for rigid flex designs. Watch Demo
- New Padstack Editor Supports parametric padstack types and helps you to easily define keepouts, counter bore/ sink, and multi-shape as part of the padstack for better manufacturing. Watch Demo
- Ease-of-use and productivity enhancements Enhanced constraint manager, shape editing capabilities, and online DRCs make PCB design with OrCAD technology much more efficient. Watch Demo
- PSpice enhancements Help automate code generation of mixed signal models written in C/C++ and SystemC, making virtual prototyping extremely easy. Watch Demo
- OrCAD Capture Design Difference Viewer Enables you to perform logical and graphical comparisons between design versions and view the difference report visually in an HTML file. Watch Demo
- OrCAD Capture Advanced Annotation Gives you complete control over design component annotation by allowing you to annotate multiple schematic pages at a time. Watch Demo